Roadway Maintenance Reference

Who to contact for smoother roads.  Please contact Tower Racing (TowerRacing1@gmail.com) with any updates.

Burr Ridge

Burr Ridge Public Works – (630) 323-4733

John Wernimont

Operations Supervisor

(630) 323-4733, Ext. 6030



City of Darien General Phone – (630) 852-5000

The following link is to the Citizen Action Center, choose “Report Potholes” and fill in on-line form.  https://www.darien.il.us/Reference-Desk/Citizen-Action-Center.aspx

Photos can be attached, if desired.

Western Springs

Click on: https://wsprings.com/MyAccount?dn=il-westernsprings2.civicplus.com&from=url&url=%2fforms.aspx%3ffid%3d124&anchor=&validationMessage=  Then you will have to create an account.  Follow the on-line instructions, which will lead you to a “Report Pothole” section.


Click on this link:  https://www.villageofhinsdale.org/report_a_concern/index.php

Then, “Report an issue”.  Input address of pothole

La Grange

Click on this link:  https://www.villageoflagrange.com/MyAccount?from=url&url=/forms.aspx?fid=50

Then, you will have to create an account.  Follow the on-line instructions, which will lead you to a “Report Pothole” section.

Clarendon Hills

Email cboone@claredonhills.us to report location or call Public Works (630) 286-4750


Click on this link: https://www.westmont.Illinois.gov/index.aspx?NID=373

This is REPORT A CONCERN.  You have the option of Creating a personal account to report a pothole, or of reporting anonymously.  The former would probably elicit faster response time.

Downers Grove

Downers Grove Public Works – 630-434-5460

App:  DG CRC

The following Roads in Downers Grove are State or County Maintained:

31st St.                                                                                                 DuPage

55th St. (Dunham Road to eastern Village limits)                DuPage

63rd St.                                                                                                DuPage

75th St.                                                                                                DuPage

Belmont Road                                                                                    DuPage

Butterfield Road                                                                               IDOT

Fairview Ave. (Ogden Ave. to 31st St.)                                     DuPage

Finley Road                                                                                         DuPage

Highland Ave. (39th St. to Butterfield Rd.)                             DuPage

Hobson Rd.                                                                                         DuPage

Main St. (55th St. to 75th St.)                                                      DuPage

Main St. (Ogden Ave. to 39th St.)                                              DuPage

Maple Ave. (I-355 to Dunham Rd.)                                            DuPage

Ogden Ave.                                                                                        IDOT

Warrenville Rd.                                                                                 DuPage

IDOT – (847) 705-4222

DuPage County – (630) 407-6920

Willow Springs

Willow Springs Public works – (708) 839-3027

Public Works Director – Keith Grantland – kgrantland@willowsprings-il.gov

For the roads listed below, please contact the appropriate party.

Cook County – 708-448-8006 (County Line Rd., German Church Rd., Nolton Ave., Wolf Rd., Willow Springs Rd., 87th St., 91st St.)

IDOT – 847-705-4228 (La Grange Rd. and Archer Ave.)


Willowbrook Public works – (630) 920-2250

Public Works Superintendent – Joseph Coons – jcoons@willowbrook.il.us

Public Works Foreman – AJ Passero – apassero@willowbrook.il.us


Lemont Public Works – (630) 257-2532

You can also Report a Concern to Public Works at “Report A Concern” online.

Not All Streets are Maintained by the Village

Some roadways fall under the jurisdiction of other entities.

o             To report a pot hole on Main Street from Wheeler Drive to the east to Archer Avenue,  McCarthy Road to Archer Avenue or on Archer Avenue, Call IDOT’s Alsip yard at (708) 448-0050.

o             To report a pothole on New Avenue from Lockport Street west to Archer Avenue, Call IDOT’s Joliet yard at (815) 722-6652.

o             To report a pothole on Walker Road from McCarthy Road north to Main Street or on 127th Street from Archer Avenue west to Smith Road, Call the Cook County Highway Department at (708) 448-8006.

Indian Head Park

Indian Head Park Public Works – (708) 246-3080

Email address – admin@indianheadpark-il.gov

Please note, for any maintenance issues on Wolf Road and/or Plainfield Road these are Cook County Roadways. Please call the Cook County Highway Maintenance 24 Hour Phone at (708) 448-8806.Woodridge

Woodridge Public Works – (630) 719-4753

Bluff Road

East of the 355 bridge is maintained by the Cook County Highway Department: hwy.supt@cookcountyil.gov

West of the 355 bridge is maintained by the DuPage Township: 630-759-1317